COVID-19 ALERT - Foundations is currently open to fully vaccinated participants Monday - Friday.
Foundations plans to open on the weekends begining in August. Please contact us for more details.
Specialized Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Mental Health Assistance
Foundations Medical Adult Day Services in Linthicum, Maryland, is a leading provider of mental health assistance through our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP). Helping our participants with the ability to live independently is our goal. With our help, participants can learn to cope with adjustments to their current situations avoiding re-hospitalization.
Some of the skills you or your loved one can learn include:
• Informed Decision Making • Anger Management • Medication and Illness Management
• Coping Skills • How to Build & Maintain Healthy Relationships
Anyone diagnosed with a serious and persistent mental illness are eligible to enroll in our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP). We accept participants who are 18 years old and above into a well-maintained environment that is conducive to their recovery. To maximize the quality of care we provide, we offer the following services:
• On-Site Psychiatric Services • Case Management • GED Classes • Young Adults Group
• Substance Abuse Counseling (NA/AA Groups) • On-site Mental Health Therapy • Social Relationship Mentoring
How to Enroll
A client must be referred by a licensed mental health professional. Contact us for more information on the admission process. Our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program assists adults in the areas of:
• Independent Living and Housing • Money Management • Social Relationships • Leisure Activities • Adaptive Equipment Services
• Self-Administration of Medication • Employment and Education • Mobility and Transportation • Educational and Vocational Training • Health and Weight Management
Download our current brochure and our referral form to enroll in Foundations Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program.